Return & Exchange Policy
- We have a 20-day return policy, which means you have 20 days after receiving your item to request a return. We recommend starting the return on time, so it falls within the 20 days window.
- In order to be eligible for a return. Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, no alterations, no stains, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Once received upon inspection, if items are in original condition, we will process your exchange or issue a store credit.
- We allow exchanges within 3-5 days after an order is received. If you wish to exchange your item, a store credit will be issued to purchase the same item or any other available on the website. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs during the exchange process.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, and approved upon receipt make a separate purchase for the new item with the store credit issued.
- You can always contact us for any return & exchange question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request an exchange
To start the process for an exchange or store credit, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Order number
- Exchange reason
Return address will be provided on a separate email along with return labels.
Clearance - Sales Items
All Clearance and sale items are final sale. They are not eligible for return or exchange.